måndag 16 januari 2012

Saturated Canary

If you visit my blog once in a while, you must know about my lov for little Tilda and the Magnoliastamps. But, the last couple of weeks I have seen theese cute little girls with the most beautiful eyes decorating cards. I visited the Saturated Canary blog this weekend and I bought 4 images that I hope all will be done this week. I love digis becouse I can have them in any size. I can´t print them on my favorit paper. That´s why I have to color with my pro markers. No distress inks yet. I have to solve this.
But, her she is. My first SC card!


I made this to my childrens cusin Sofia who loves to make cards, stamp and color with her own Pro markers. She got them for christmas. It´s her birthday this week. 10 years old!


I love easelcards and I have decorated this one with lots of flowers so it was hard to close.
The frame is made from a flower that a cut in 4. It´s a Magnolia dohickey die.


On the base I used my Nellie Snellen dies and Fia is Sofias nickname.
The cute corner is also from Nellie Snellen and the swirl from Magnolia.
I went crazy with the roses this time but I like how it turned out with all the colors and sizes. I put some stickles on them as well.


This time I chose the papers first and then colored the image. I´m not really happy with the green colors I have becouse they do not blend well. But I really like the result anyway.


I saw that they are looking for members for their DT on SC. Thought I would give it a go.
Wish me luck!
You can find Saturated Canary here.

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh what a great card! I am sure Sofia will love it. Loving how you have made her markers look like the ProMarkers that she uses; super cool touch:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...