måndag 16 januari 2012

Clean and simple

Hi
Today I had a day off, visiting my sons school. He hasn´t started yet but in august it´s time. We are having a hard time deciding were we want him to go. When I came home I had some time to kill in the craftingroom. Lucky me!



I printed all 4 of my new Saturated canary images yesterday so it was pro marker-time.
Today I finished 2 cards and I´m having a hard time deciding witch one to enter in the clean and simple challenge.





I think it´ll be..... the blue one.
Yes, the blue one. It´s the cleanest one. For me the red one is simple and clean to, but I´m going with the blue. I love her hair, her eyes and the die from Spellbinders is just great.
The little metal sign says Kompis - Friend.
You can find the challenge here.

See you soon!
Christel

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ojojoj, du bara sprutar ut vackra alster! Underbart! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow! these are both gorgeous hun, I love them both. Thankyou for sahring them with us over on saturated canary!
    hugs Lou xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. ack, typo's!! sharing i meant!! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej hopp Christel!

    Vilka underbara små tjejer i många olika variationer. Jag blev ju tvungen att kika in på Sat. Canaries jag också och köpte mej en! Vilken underbar stämpel att färglägga o dra ihop något med. Det ska bli kul! Tack för tipset - you made my day. Krya på dej!
    Kram
    Fröken V

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...