tisdag 17 januari 2012

Clean and simple at Carisma cardz, DT card

This week Charisma cardz have Stamp Fairy as sponsor.
I choose to work with 2 really cute images.
I couldn´t choose one..


I used one of my Nellie Snellen dies to cut 2 holes in the envelope I got from Panduro.
Then it was just to make a card.
I kept it simple and clean I think.


I colored with Pro markers this time.
Some stickles and a bow. That´s it.


Hope you´ll join us at Charisma cardz this week.


www.stampfairy.com

Hugs Christel



3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, your colouring is perfect, just adorable Christel. I love your choice of images too. Those bears are soooo cute. Fab creation. Annette xx (Stampfairy)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Halloj! Du har fått ett award fråm mig, du är ju så himla duktig!:) se min blogg. Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a darling idea. I would love to see what it looked like when you pulled it out..Again, I LOVE your card and the paper and images. Fantastic!

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...