torsdag 5 januari 2012

Feeling blue

It has been a couple of wet days here in Sweden and the river passing our house is getting too close. The last couple of years it has been really cold, -20 degrees celcius, in nov-feb. This year it hasn´t been cold more than a few days. A friend of mine found leaves of this little cute flower the other day. Blåsippa we call it in Sweden. They usually show in april.


This little Tilda from the new You´re so sweet collection is a christmasgift to Theresia, my doughter. We have inked her up lots of times allready. Love her!
Im slowly getting there with the coloring with the distress inks.
I even distressed the flowers on this card.


I used a white and a blue cardstock. I love the contrasts so I picked a dark blue.
The sketch is from TOMIC´s new challenge, (blue, white and glitter). I have used patterned papers from Magnolia and Maja design. The frame is made with flowers made by Magnolias doohickey dies and glitterpaper in white. Love the little heart that the ribbon is fasten with. And as the TOMIC challenge is glitter I put some extra bling on there.


I´m usually really bad at decorating the inside of the cards. This time I think it turned out really good. Love the stars on the Magnolia paper.
 

This little stamp I got from a store in Gothenburg near my sisters house. This store was the first scrapbookingstore in Sweeden. I think the stamp is from Reprint...
Love to stamp it on the back of the card, signing it with my name and blogadress.
It says "Handmade by".


I´m entering this in the following challenges:

Hugs
Christel







4 kommentarer:

  1. WOW, vilket otroligt fint kort. Tildastämpeln är så himla fint målad. Allt är fint :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your card is beautiful, love the hair, great job, bye Mascha

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very creative how you've used the lacy flowers for a frame and coloring the flowers to match the beautiful job you did on this sweet Tilda! Terrific card Christel! So glad you could join the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites! Thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I found your blog from Saturated Canary Challenge blog and nipped by for a closer look at your card. It is fabulous and I love your blog too, I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you create in the future!
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...