onsdag 11 januari 2012

DT-kort for Pysselmyran

I sat down this weekend and had a look at Pysselmyrans webshop. Just had to have some new stamps that doesn´t have any santas on them. I havn´t been in the DT for so long.
And today the arrived!
No kids at home, no husband... I went down to the craftroom ;)
This is my card for this week. I used 4 different stamps.
Hope you´ll like them.


I masked to get the flowers in the back. Mårten with the car and Moa and Max you can find here. The flowerpot you can find here and the text here.
I colored with Pro Markers.


I´m so terrible at decorationg the inside but I tried. Here you can see that I´ve stamped the white flower with the textstamp. The die is from Nellie snellen. 


I used the same text to stamp on the tag.


Come and join us at Pysselmyran for our new challenge, Monochromatic.
Hugs
Christel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...