lördag 11 februari 2012

Love and weddings

I just love weddings!
Who doesn´t?!


I´ve had the stamp with Edwin as Robin Hood for ages. 
Never really knew what to do with him.
Perfect with this new little Tilda with the apple on her head!


I used my distress inks and it took forever to colour them.
A weddingcard you really want to do extra nice.
Theese easlecards are so beautiful to display.


I´ve used Magnolia papers and most of the flowers are Magnolias as well.
Dies are from Spellbinders and Nellie Snellen.


I love the bow with the beautiful key I found at Pysselskafferiet.


Isn´t she gorgeous!
Tried to make the little line between the eyes as I´ve seen some other crafters make.
Thinks it gives their faces a little extra something.


Just as me Tilda wears a light golden weddingdress.
A little stickles on the ribbons in her hair and on the flowers.


Hope you like it!

I´m entering this in the following challenge:
Hugs Christel

4 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! This is GORGEOUS! So many beautiful details!

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oj det va ett riktigt fint bröllops kort.
    Kram Elin

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow! Stunning creation!
    Thank you for joining us at MMC!
    Hugs Marion

    SvaraRadera
  4. vilket vackert bröllopskort, så mycket härliga detaljer.
    Du har lyckats locka till dig en ny följare på bara ett besök:-)

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...