fredag 17 februari 2012

A big tag

Today I made a cute tag inspired by nature.
Can´t wait for it to be green outside.
Tired of winter and snow.
The challenge at Pysselmyran this week is to make a flower with a ribbon.


I´ve used "appleblossom" a stamp from Pysselmyran and you can find it here.
Perfect for all of you spring cards.
There are many different types and they can be combined beautifully.


I´ve seen so many beautiful feathers in the stores and 
the are so beautiful to decorate with.
It was a long time since I used embossingpowder.
Love the golden effect.


This is my flower!
Come and play at Pysselmyran this week.

I´m entering this in
Pearls and lace challenge.


1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful and elegant! Love the lace and the pearls is fab. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday!

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...