måndag 13 februari 2012

Gift for Emil on his christening

This weekend we went to Kinna, my old hometown,
 to visit friends for their sons christening.
It was so nice to meet them again.
I think it has been 3 years since I last saw them.
I made this box for him, little Emil.


I got this new diecut from Marianne design.
I love this butterfly!


I bought this box from Stina at Pysselskafferiet and thought it would be the perfect gift.
Inside I put two cute books and the sign for the door you can see in the last picture.
This little Edwin is adorable.
I found him and Tilda in a "salesbox" at Magnolia with older stamps 
and i had to have them...


This time I colored with Pro markers.
Can´t really get the different greens to blend properly.
Belive me, I have a few to try with.
Please give me some ideas if you can think of something that could help me.


The sign says:
"Emil is sleeping"
Perfect to hang on the door!


Have a fab tuesday!
Hugs 
CHRISTEL

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så jätte fint,
    gillar det pappret så jätte fint.
    Kram Elin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh, så rart! Man märker hur du bara blir bättre i bättre med dina Distresser. Du verkar inte alls kämpa längre som du skrev i början. Själv vågar jag inte... Va skoj om ni flyttar till Fjärås! Vilka scrap-träffar vi ska ha!!;) kram på dej

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...