torsdag 9 februari 2012

A cute little bow

Hi
It has been a couple of days since I had some time left to do something creative in my room of crafts. I´m often visiting a fantastic artist called Mindy and I love everything she makes. The toutorial for this you can fing on her blog.
Visit her at 
http://stampinmindy.blogspot.com/2011/12/mini-magnolia-hair-bow-tutorial.html


Over at Pysselmyran this week we have a challenge to make a heart or a flower with a ribbon. I have been wanting to make this for so long and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the name of the challenge. I think it´s really cute.


I hope you´ll come and join us!
Hugs
Christel

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Christel!

    You did a beautiful job! They are so much fun to make don't you think?

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. They really make my day.

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...