torsdag 15 september 2011

Took my cards to work

Another week soon to an end and I´m looking forward to crafting a lot!
I took my hatbox and filled it up with some goodies and took it with me to my new school.

Mabye someone could find it a bit cute.

 First day I sold 15 and I got myself 7 orders for special cards.

This one I made for Andrea. She´s going to a wedding and I´ve been wanting to make a "shakecard". I put pearls instead of rice in the window. Hope she´ll like it.



Our PE teacher is going to a cristening. I just had to go to the Magnoliastore and have myself a little babystamp...and a Magnolia tag-die.

Hope you´ll have a nice weekend!
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

  1. Huge congratulations on your sales and orders Cristel...Im not suprised though your work is fabulous
    Mina xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sv: Hej Christel!
    Så kul att du tittade in till mig! Hoppas att allt går bra för dig med allt du har framför dig! Har du fått något datum att se fram emot än?

    Kram Lydia

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...