måndag 5 september 2011

Crafting for love, not life

This has been a hard decission but I´m stepping down from beeing Dt at creative card crew and One stop challenges. I never in my life thought that I would be a dt member at all when I applied. Instead I got all 3. I´m a hard beliver that what you do you shuld do your very best. I dont really feel I can when I´m in all three. I´ve got a new job, a super job as theacher in a montessorischool near my home. It´s really fun but it takes a lot of time beeing a newbe. I hope you´ll keep visiting me even if I haven´t made many posts theese last couple of weeks. Hope to post something later today.
A friend of mine bought this card for her brothers wedding last week.
I´ve only made 2 weddingcards and now I don´t have any left in my "little box".
Perhaps that´s my mission for today.

Hugs

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Christel,
    I love the way this gorgeous card opens out. Beautiful colours and images. I love this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så jätte fint,
    gillar dina färger, söta stämplar.
    Kram Elin

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilken fin blogg du har. Mycket inspiration finns det här att hämta!

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...