torsdag 22 september 2011

Charisma cardz DT-card

Hi!
New week, new challenge at Charisma.
It was my turn to choose the theeme this week and I love birthdays.
So it had to be a card and giftbag for the birthday girl/boy.



My doughters friend Sara had her 12 th birthday sept 15 th.
I made this for her and she has the most fantastic red hair.
The stamp is a digi from Mo Manning.


Grattis means Happy birthday in Swedish and this stamp I´ve used a lot!
Got myself some new diecuts. The tag is from Magnolia and the "flower" and oval from Nellie snellen.


The cute little giftbox I found in a number of Magnolia inc.
I´ve made this a lot and it just gets sooo cute when you make a little window in the front.


I filled it with some scrapbooking-goodies.
Hope she´ll like it.




4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Christel,
    What a gorgeous card and gift box set. Great image and the flowers are beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just beautiful Christel - I'm sure your daughter's friend loved it.
    Debs xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jätte fina,
    så härlig stämpel.
    Kram Elin

    SvaraRadera
  4. Tack Christel blev jätteglad för kortet och stämplarna jag fick

    SvaraRadera