fredag 25 november 2011

A little gift with Pysselmyrans stamps

I´ve seen theese bottleboxes a few times and now it was finally time to make one.
Have been looking for a toutorial but couldn´t find one.
It went fine anyway and I made a quick drawing that you can see below.
I placed it on a circular paper just over 4 inch and decorated the edges with some lace.
After placing some flowers there weren´t much place left.
On the edges obove ( were you place the bow) I used dies from Nellie Snellen that you use for corners and the snowflakes made perfect holes for the ribbon.


The papers from Maja design and all of the stamps you can find at Pysselmyran.
I´ve colored them with Pro Markers and distressed all edges with Walnut stain.

 

The little santas in the windows are my new favorits.
I´m going to put the on my christmas tags this year.




I hope you´ll try this,
Have a fun weekend!
Hugs Christel



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...