torsdag 3 november 2011

Cutesy at Charisma

Hi!
When it comes to stamps and crafting there´s lots of things that´s cute,
so this weeks challenge at Charisma cardz challenges is really easy.
You know I love Magnolias little Tilda and she´s allways the cutest, isn´t she?!


Don´t remember were I saw this folding but it´s just adorable I think.
I made this set of christmascards in three different colors.
Not anything red on them!
It´s funny to do something different.




I´m entering theese in http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ this week.
Have a really nice day!
Christel


5 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. There are lots of beautiful creations to see on your blog! I wish I could comment on them all. But I just saw these at Charisma Cardz and loved them so much I had to come by to tell you how pretty they are! Hugs, Lesley

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love the shape of your cards. Hope you don't mind but I might have to try that style out myself. Love the untraditional colours you've chosen as well. They are absolutely gorgeous

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi.This is really cute and wonderful:)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh these are really lovely, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...