fredag 30 december 2011

You´re my Tiger!

Can´t stop myself from inking theese new stamps up.
This little Tiger Tilda is from Magnolias latest collection and I love her!


I made a circular card with my circlecutter from Martha Stewart.
It´s really fab if you make round cards.
Tried to make a jungle theeme on the card.
Lots of flowers and bugs and swirls in green.


Isn´t she a cutie?!
I´ve always loved my promarkers but I´m falling in love with coloring with my distress inks.
You can have so much more details in the image and it ...
... I just love it!
I´m entering this in the following challenge:

Have a good one!
Hugs
Christel


5 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute tiger :)
    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog
    Svetlana xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. She is adorable!! ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

    SvaraRadera
  3. That is adorable, thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so darn cute.. I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So darling! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...