söndag 16 oktober 2011

To a woman who loves to travel

This card I made for a friend of one of my friends at work.
She´s a woman who allways have been travelling a lot all over the world.
She´s a elegant woman who also is a good hoastes.
Therefor I had to have the suitcases on the card and the beautiful Tilda with "bling" in her ears. I think it´s cute.


Still no camera working but the one in my phone.
The picture is not to good but it has to do.
Coloured with promarkers. Papers and flowers from Magnolia.



3 kommentarer:

  1. Såååå fint! Härliga färger o ljuvliga detaljer. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Christel,
    This card is stunningly beautiful. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww this is gorgeous, what a sweet stamp, your friend will loove this xx

    SvaraRadera