torsdag 3 november 2011

Challenge at Kenny K´s

The night before christmas...
Guess what happened when little miss Santa came to town..


I made this card for a friend who really needs a laugh this xmas.
Mabye a little miss Santa like this is on his wishinglist ;)
This beautiful digi is from Kenny K´s and I really like it.
I colored her with my Pro markers.
The dies are from Magnolia as well as the flowers.
The black lace became a frame.
I want to enter this in:

This next card is also made with a Kenny K´s stamp.
The image is so cute so you really doesn´t need to mush embellishments.



Have a really nice friday!
Christel


2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh la la, santa will be sooo happy! ;)
    Wonderful Christmas card! :)
    Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog.
    Hugs Lena

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good luck and I hope we see you next week!

    SvaraRadera

Lawn Fawn challenge 53

Spectacular skies Ja, det heter denna utmaning från Lawn Fawnatics. Jag gjorde ett födelsedagskort till min fina lillasyster som fyller 40 ...