onsdag 28 september 2011

Christmas in white and gold

Just 3 months to go and lots of cards to make.
Today it was time for another christmascard.
I was visiting TOMIC and got really inspired by their picture.
I tried to stamp in a light colour and coloured it with promarkers.
Not really sure that I like it. I coloured her eyes black but then they
were mush to dark. A little white dot calmed it down a little.


The papers I´ve used is from Magnolia and some small pieces that I don´t know where they´re from. Flowers are from magnolia as well. The ribbon with the stars I got at a local supermarket. I like it a lot! The dies are from Nellie Snellen.


I´m entering tis in theese challenges:

Wild Orcid challenge, make it sparkle with stars
Paper sundaes, anything goes


5 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet card! The gold foil looks great with the lace edges! So delicate and lovely! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty but did you have to remind me only 3 months til Christmas!? Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow! What a stunning card! I love your interpretation of the sketch and inspiration pic.
    Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kylie

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's a wonderful card! Unfortunately you have too many challenges to patricipate at WOC.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow, är själv ingen Magnolia människa men det här gillar jag verkligen!!

    SvaraRadera